Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Go To Top
What are the requirements to join in Java Europe Flight School?
- Male / Female, age at least 17 years and maximum 35 years
- Minimum high school education
- Min. height of 165 cm (5’5″) for men and women, and a leg length of at least 100 cm (3’3,4″)
- Passed Medical Examination and not color blind
- Wearing spectacles are acceptable
- Adequate English proficiency, proven by TOEIC score of minimum 650
- Passed written test (basic physic & math knowledge)
- Passed psychotest and aptitude test
How long the full ab initio pilot training program in Java Europe – Sevenair?
The training program will take 16-18 months (depends on student’s capability)
Does your school do license conversions for overseas license?
Yes we do, we call it endorsement program. For further information you can go through our Courses Page
What programs are there in Java Europe Flight School?
The Programs in Java Europe Flight School are :
- EASA Integrated ATPL (Frozen) which include MCC – Multi Crew Co-Operation
- Endorsement to Indonesian license
- Type Rating an Line Training Program
How much the training cost in Java Europe Fight School?
The Ab-Initio pilot training program cost start from $ 55.890 or approximately IDR 755 Million.
How many fleet in Java Europe – Sevenair?
In terms of their group, Sevenair operates 55 airplanes and in terms of their academy Sevenair operates 19 airplanes which consist of:
- Single Engine Airplane : Tecnam P92 Echo Light,Cessna 150/2, Socata Tampico TB09, Cessna 172, Socata Rallye, Tecnam P2010.
- Multi Engine Airplane: Tecnam P2006T and Diamond DA42
What tests should be followed?
The test are :
- Medical Examination (MEDEX)
- CAT (Computer Assessment Test) : psychology and psychometric
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
- Written test (basic Physics & Math knowledge)
- Aptitude test, simulator test and flight test at Perkasa training base
Is there grants program in Java Europe Flight School?
No, We don't have it anymore
I wear glasses, will this be a problem?
You will have to meet minimum medical standards, but in most cases this will not be a problem. Many airline pilots wear glasses.